A typical duplex system for pump-down operation will start one pump at a time with rising level, stop both pumps at the desired low level, then automatically change the starting sequence for the next operating cycle. If the liquid rises above the normal start point due to excess demand or pump malfunction, the idle pump will also start and continue to run until the liquid level reaches the desired low level. Alternating pump operation will then be automatically resumed. An optional high level alarm will sound if the liquid level continues to rise with simultaneous pump operation.
Duplex Lift Stations
- Superior, reliable designs provides uniform usage of both pumps and fail safe pump operation if required due to excess demand or pump malfunction.
- Standard NEMA 4X control panel provided. Other enclosures available upon request.
- Permits selection of either float type level control system (LSF Series) or conductivity type level control system (LSCE Series).
- Factory suction piping extensions and discharge piping with ball check valves
- High level alarm lamp and horn
- Isolation valves
- Discharge manifold
- Thorttling valve and flowmeter
- Various pumps styles including air-operated, self-priming, and submersible
|DUPLEX Lift Stations|
Accessory Alarm Panels
UL-LISTED MODEL ALP-100
The ALP-100 alarm panel is available as a standard packaged unit, fully assembled and ready for immediate installation and use. It is designed to provide visual and audible evidence of a malfunction condition utilizing a dry contact or powered signal.
Each panel assembly includes annunciator, indicator light, and push-button silencing switch.
An alarm signal causes the indicator to light and an alarm horn to sound. The horn may be silenced by depressing the push-button switch. The indicator will remain lit until the alarm signal is removed. The horn is heavy duty and adjustable from 78-103 db. The standard electrical enclosure is NEMA 4X non-metallic and corrosion resistant.
The ALP-MINI handles the same operation as the ALP-100 using a smaller Sonalert horn, separate silence button and alarm lamp and non-rated enclosure.